- Master JiGong asked,
- What is wisdom?
- "It is what Heaven above has bestowed
- It is not an acquired and skilled
- That one attains after birth.
- From where is wisdom generated?
- ‘Less vexation and less assorted desires.’
- You must let yourself look deep and far
- Then only can your wisdom be opened.
- Be respectful to Heaven and earth
- And be courteous to the Enlightened Godly
- Nowadays, the young generation promotes
- Do you have a spiritual nature?
- If you believe you have a spiritual nature
- It means that
- There is an existence of Light Beings in
the invisible world
- Hence disciples, when you come and learn
- You must first rid off all the doubts and
puzzles in your mind"
- Enlightened Godly Beings
- Means Buddhas, Saints, Immortals, Bodhisattvas…etc
- Atheism means disbelief in existence of spiritual beings
- Wisdom and cleverness are two different things
- Wise people believe in existence of the light beings
- People who do not believe in spiritual beings
- Sometimes can be dangerous
- They think that once they die
- There is no more existence
- So they are daring enough
- To do things that make them happy
- Even if it is against the law, heinous or very sinful
- Those who promote atheism can be very clever and smart
- But their cleverness may cause harm
- To themselves and also to others
- A person who is clever may not be wise
- A person who is wise is definitely clever
- So a wise man can pretend to be not clever
- But a clever man cannot pretend to be wise
- True Wisdom will give peace to a person and not harm
- Earn it so that Heaven above will bestow on you
- We can then be Enlightened Godly Beings