- Master JiGong gave a poem,
- "Step back one pace
- The sea is wide and the sky is spacious
- Give some way to others, how leisurely one is!
- Endure a few words, you’ll be easy and worry-free
- Be patient for a while, a happy fairy one becomes!"
- For all matters, if we can endure a little and be a bit more
- And if we can withdraw a bit and gave a little way to others
- We will naturally find a wide sea and a spacious sky before us
- And feel easy and worry-free
- We have to be patient and careful with our words
- Be able to endure and take things easy
- A happy fairy one can be
- One will be easy and worry-free
- Master JiGong said,
- "It is necessary to make use of different conditions and
- To train every person
- Without torturing each other and entangling with each other
- How can we become perfect and accommodating in every thing
- And how can we reach a state of perfection!"
- When a person goes through great hardships
- And emerge without breaking down
- That person usually is a stronger and better person
- In the Ten Admonitions it is stated,
- ‘To refine your wills to be as strong as the hardest gem
- And as perfect as the faultless jade’
- If a person suffers when in young age, it could be a blessing
- If a person suffers in old age, it could be real sufferings
- I have encountered blessings in disguise
- Initially I could not understand why it must be me to suffer
- When the real picture was revealed,
- Then I realized,
- How beautiful!
- You can never imagine the wonder within wonder
- How Heaven could be so creative in teaching and grooming us
- Just like black and white picture suddenly turned into colored
- May our endurance, patience and perseverance
- Chop off every imperfection in our life
- So that we can be a happy fairy
- In reality.