- We have the kind people; we have the devilish people
- We have the honest people; we have the dishonest people
- We have the humble people; we have the arrogant people
- We have the wise people; we have the ignorant people
- People are then beautiful or ugly
- People are then charming or offensive
- People are then smart looking or lost looking
- Be it rich or poor, right or wrong
- Fortunate or unfortunate
- Healthy or sick looking
- Cheerful or sad looking
- The world has all kinds of people
- From the fairest to the darkest
- The tallest to the shortest
- The fattest to the thinnest
- Everyone carries an identity
- It is either stated in the fingerprint
- The day and time of our birth
- Or the number of stroke in our name
- Don’t you think there is something
- In each and everyone of us
- That cannot be changed even with plastic surgery
- This is our world and there is law, seen and unseen
- Follow the law of nature, the unseen one which is
- The earth goes round the sun
- Nobody can change that
- To be beautiful, charming, fortunate and wise
- If not in this life
- Surely in the next if we are righteous.
- But the ultimate is still
- Eternal bliss
- To have it is not just be good and righteous
- There is more to it
- Study Tao and judge for yourself
- Why the causes of the unknown
- Why things happen this way and not that way
- The three ‘W’ where millions of people often ask
- Why are you born?
- Why are you here on earth?
- Who are you?
- To know the answer
- Study, practise and propagate TAO
- Heaven may let you know, one day.
- Just let it flow.