- Master JiGong said,
- "Learn LIFE through your personal
- Nobody can escape birth, aging, sickness
- Besides, the sour, the sweet, the bitter
and the spicy
- Always stay by our side too
- Then, whether you are ‘salty’ to others
- Or whether you are ‘nice’ to others
- People can feel and remember it too, can’t
- Don’t be too ‘salty’
- When things are salty, one cannot eat much
- In being ‘plain and bland’ we can eat it
- We would not get tired
- Or be scared of eating it!
- Is there anyone who drinks water so much
that he fears drinking water?
- (Answered: No, there isn’t)
- Is there anyone who gets tired of drinking
- (Answered: Yes, there is)
- This is TAO exactly, isn’t it?
- TAO is not something rare and strange
- I turn you into a beauty today
- And I turn you into a devil-like creature
- Then all of a sudden
- I turn you into a ninety-nine-year old man
- All these are not TAO
- TAO is to grow and mature naturally
- Thus, you grow and mature naturally
- Through learning and studying
- Yet, don’t expect yourself to become a
- Overnight and forget completely the
- You need to have wisdom to absorb
- And get your experience through learning
- Collect your wisdom slowly
- Then your virtuous nature will be the same
as the light beings"
- Being quite sometime in the TAO cultivation
- I have seen many people come and go
- Those who stayed are the cream
- They look good and full of wisdom.
- Because they are simple, plain and bland
- And spiritually matured
- Just like natural beauty.