- Master JiGong said,
- "Cultivating Truth
- Does not expect you to throw away the
- You say the parents are unreal and hence
you are unfilial to them
- Is that correct?
- You say money is unreal and hence you
don’t go to work
- Is it correct?
- It is only when your basic duty is
- That you can achieve the REAL
- It is only when Man’s basic duty is
- Can one accomplish the rank of being ‘god’
- It is only in having the REAL that one can
see the UNREAL
- However, when you have fully realized
- There won’t be any more REALS or UNREALS
in your heart."
- Once I met a renounced person and we talked for a while
- Then he said,
- Who is my father and who is my mother?
- To him he has no father and mother.
- I do not know whether his parents need him for support
- And as a person who had given up the worldly need such as money
- It is easy for him to say
- He even gestured and said, ‘I am not going to work!’ jokingly
- In cultivating TAO
- We are still lay people
- We need not have to renounce
- We are half laity
- It is with our earnings that we cultivate and propagate TAO
- We are advised to use our own earnings and not relied on charity
- So that there will be lesser chance of wrongful accusations
- Concerning the public fund and being gossip as
- ‘He is not capable of making a living’….that’s why he renounced
- Or is the fund well utilized and managed?
- I have heard many of these and it is really sad
- Once donated with good intention
- It is not necessary to check into its usage
- The receiver is sometimes more burdened to make sure
- It is utilized according to the wishes of the donors
- In the REAL and UNREAL
- Only the REAL can understand the UNREAL better.
- If you already have the REAL
- You can see the UNREAL.