- Master JiGong spoke to his disciples,
- "Disciples! Letís think about this
- How many happy events are there in this
- Why must people live so without choices?
- People canít help it
- This is because there is a great heap of
- And defects in the destiny, isnít it?
- It is only in having these defects that we
call this the Saha-World
- It is the Land of Endurance
- It is only in having the rights-and-wrongs
- That we call this the Saha-World
- Hence, you must stand firm within a world
- And rights-and-wrongs
- Then only are you a real sage, a
- Everybody! Donít think that
- I am just a common person; what can I do?
- Since ancient times, which Saint was not
- And witnessed by commoners and worldly
- Hence, we say Buddha nature or the nature
to become saints
- Or Buddha is equal in all beings.
- All disciples!
- It is only when our mind is not calm and
- That we look upon all things in this
ruddy-dust (dazzling world) as very unequal
- All are created by the mind
- When your mind is not calm
- Your fate cannot be smooth and
- Hence, ten thousand forms are created by
- Well, if you want your rough and bumpy
fate to be smooth
- The only thing you can do is to cultivate
- Or cultivate Truth to build your virtues
- And to use this very heart of yours
- To see through all the inequalities of the
- To perceive through this impermanence
- And to break and subdue the impermanence!"
- The Saints look at human as the coming Buddhas
- All are equal and have the same opportunity
- We are told not to belittle anyone
- If we are critical about others
- It shows how small we are
- If we praise how good others are
- It shows how big our hearts are
- In the rights-and-wrongs and in the Saha-World
- We have to see through all the inequalities.