- Master JiGong asked,
- "How can we save this despairing world?
- How can we purify and transform people’s
- Start with oneself.
- The most beloved for people are the family
- If you can’t even handle the ‘five
- How can you transform the world into a
- Correct oneself well
- Enlighten and transform others
- Then only will you not be muddle-headed and
- While conducting yourself in the society
- What is the aim of TAO?
- The greatest aim is to transform the world
into ‘The Great Likeness’
- To seek the aim, Confucius thinking must be
- The Great TAO of Confucius and Mencius start
with human relations."
- Five relationships means
- Relationship between husband and wife
- Relationship between parents and children
- Relationship between brothers and sisters
- Relationship between friends
- Relationship between ruler and his subjects
- The Great Likeness means the Confucian ideal
of world peace.
- Correcting oneself is most difficult
- People say that it is easy to spot a dust a
- But cannot see a matchstick sticking in
front of one’s eyes
- Most people feel that they are good enough
or not at fault
- But ever ready to point out the faults of
- In the temple of TAO
- I have seen great transformations of many
- Most arrogant becomes most humble
- Most fierce becomes most brave and gentle
- Hot tempered becomes Mr cool
- Most difficult person becomes very
- Bad habits becomes healthy habits………
- Why do people change so drastically?
- It is the great teaching of Master JiGong
and other holy beings
- And the manifestations of the underworld and
- To tell us Heaven and Underworld are real
- TAO is for world peace.