- WHITE SUN is a book meant for the
modern world through the Internet. By being able to reach out to millions of
people worldwide in a second by just simply clicking the mouse, it is with
great hope that I can share my true spiritual experiences with the divine
beings in an instant with millions of people.
- It is the spiritual encounters that
not many people will meet in life. I consider it very fortunate to have such
experiences and it will be a waste if I do not put it in writing to share
it. My effort to write this book just came naturally from my inner soul to
do so and I am very happy to realize that it is a very meaningful cause and
I have done it.
- The aim of the WHITE SUN is to
explain what is TAO of Heaven. May you find this book refreshing and
meaningful to your life. My wish is for people of the world to have an idea
of what is TAO of Heaven, why there is TAO of
Heaven in this chaotic world of
ours at this particular time and why it is important to seek for TAO.
- My Heavenly
Teacher, JiGong said,
- "The TAO of Heaven is very precious
- A year passes and a year comes
- When the Great TAO is in Nirvana (
- No where can TAO be sought and
- No matter how much money you have
- You can’t buy the flowing back of
- He further said,
- "Flower that falls, cannot
return atop the tree
- Neither can the water that streams
by, return to its spring
- The beautiful scene of sunset
- Disappear upon the advent of the
- Even works of righteous will be
- Taken away by the ‘Messenger of
- Now, the ‘Messenger of Death’
- Seem to be in a place of afar with
no intention to force near you
- But unknowingly and unnoticeably, It
- TAO of Heaven will descend from
Heaven once in every cycle of Heaven and Earth of 129,600 years each cycle.
It will come at the peak of human civilization when earth is in great chaos
to save the righteous souls. It will only appear for a certain period, then
disappear and once disappeared it cannot be sought even if you have
- Life is uncertain, Death is certain.
In death TAO becomes precious.
- T.A Chew - Author